Thursday, April 5, 2007

SOMETHING ABOUT ME

Hi..this is me don't be scared :)

Well, what can I say about myself?! Hm...Let me start from the beginning. I was born in Mostar 20 years ago and I lived there for 5 years. Than I moved to Kakanj where I'm still living. Destiny brought me back to Mostar. I'm a second-year student of English language and literature on 'Dzemal Bijedic' University in Mostar.
I think that I can say a lot about my personality. First of all, I'm a really stubborn person, sometimes that's a good thing but usually it's not. Oh, boy..the fact that I like that everything is on my way is indescribable, I think it's a bad thing for me thinking that I'm always right. But, what can I say?! That's just the way it is. Don't be disappointed I have some good sides too.
I can say that for me almost everything is fun and almost everything can be resolved with the smile on your face. I think that the person who has a problem, and has a depression because of that problem, has one problem more - a psychological problem. So, I think that people should just think how to resolve their problems and as less as possible let that problem effect them, especially they shouldn't let that problem cause them any depression, because than it's a hard way to find the way out. But enough of this psycho-theses.
I'm a very communicative person, I like to hang around with my friends and especially I like hanging around with my boyfriend. I must say I'm deeply in love. Love is such a beautiful thing mmm...oo..where was I?! Oh, yes.. I also like good parties, good music (rock, metal, and some other music), good food, candies (mmm) etc.
Painting is something I really like, and by the way that's my hobby. I don't have any special motives I like to paint, I paint almost everything my eye can see, but also I like to paint my feelings, if you understand what I mean. For example if I'm angry because of something or someone, I draw that something or someone but in a very ugly way and I symbolically add my reasons of my rage. Believe me I feel a lot better when I just get everything out of myself in that white piece of paper. Also, I like to paint when I'm happy, because than I give a life to that white piece of paper. I put a lot of live colors like pink, red, violet, yellow, baby-blue etc. It's a such nice feeling to be happy, to be in love, to have your peace of soul don't you think so too? Art is something magical for me. I think that cooking is a kind of art too. I love cooking, and eating too :) I especially like to experiment, to put something new in something what has been traditional for years, maybe some kind of spices or something like that.
I don't know what more to say about myself except, maybe, that I have some goals in my life, but I must say that I'm not the one who will do everything (this refers to bad things) to achieve my goals. And one more thing I have to say about myself is that I don't like when my life and everything in my life is by the schedule. I like when things (not everything) happen spontaneously, believe me spontaneity makes life more interesting.

No comments: