Sunday, April 1, 2007

MY EXEPERIMENTAL PHASE

I finished High school and there was time to begin a totally new life, a separated life from my friends and family. A part of me was happy because I was finally on my own and part of me was sad because I'm leaving my best friends my family.
That new life I started in Mostar,where I have been studding English language and literature. Back in High school alcohol, cigarettes and drugs weren't interesting to me at all, but when I came to Mostar suddenly I wanted to try everything, so I smoked cigarettes and drunk some alcohol but luckily nothing of that I found pleasant, accept maybe alcohol, but only in some special occasions. I had always practiced a relationships with boyfriends so I never had an adventure back in High school. When I came here in Mostar I had some adventures, if I could call them like that. I mean nothing special happened only a few kiss but back than that was unthinkable for me, if i'm not in a relationship with the boy.
This period of "wild living" was holding me for a month. I don't know what happened to me, why suddenly such a big changes in my life, maybe I just wanted to try how is it like to do something forbidden.
Now, when I look back on that period I don't regret at all. I'm glad I'm just a simple sinner like everyone else.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you think your "wild living" is anything like Chaim's (the story we listened to in class)? What was the purpose of your experimental phase?

Alisa said...

I think my 'wild living' is like Chaim's story because i returned to my 'normal' life, like Chaim. The purpose of my experimental phase is to see the choices my life is giving to me.I did this 'experimental phase' because i didn't want to come in situation of feeling regret for something. I just wanted to try everything.